maandag 5 januari 2009

Does it really sound better when in English?

Someone who told me his brain didn’t like him

Someone questioning my world and his

Someone who hated her father

Someone who cried when reading a book

Someone who kissed me and asked

If the things we were fighting

Were the things we should embrace

Consciousness

Love

Physical pleasure

Sunlight

Loud music

Alcohol

Dancefloors

Horses

Hikes

Long distance traveling

Loneliness

Boredom

Amazement

Shock

Fear

Doubt

Anger

Water

Food

Life

Is the fighting over?

Our mouths are running dry

Our eyes are growing numb

My socks prefer to disappear

No clean clothes left

And I’d love to get back

Hiding from

No sleep provided

No food supplies

But deep love flowing out of our mouths

Sinking into staircases that need to be cleaned

Worlds flickering in campfires

Travelling hands

Eyes

Missing you

Learning to miss

To hate

To misunderstand

Agree to disagree

Keep smiling when your tired

Learn to fight

To stop fighting

Be in the moment

Exist in the here and now

Make choices

Mistakes

Love

Jump up and down

Know someone will catch you

I will catch you

I will catch you

If you fall

Geen opmerkingen: